Hi all in the Blogging World!
I am beginning this blog to help me reflect on my teaching, to organize ideas and to improve my teaching practice. Although this is not really for anyone else to read or get ideas from, you are more than welcome to use the ideas that you see on this blog for your own teaching purpose, but it is mostly a selfish endeavor. Ideas from class projects, materials I like and/or use, and all around, educational things that I get excited about, will be on this blog. I hope that you get inspired to reflect on your own teaching as I do here and maybe, just maybe, you will see something that will spark your fire and encourage you to do something neat, innovative and beneficial for your students because of it. That is the hope.
Happy reading!
~Mrs. Walton
I am beginning this blog to help me reflect on my teaching, to organize ideas and to improve my teaching practice. Although this is not really for anyone else to read or get ideas from, you are more than welcome to use the ideas that you see on this blog for your own teaching purpose, but it is mostly a selfish endeavor. Ideas from class projects, materials I like and/or use, and all around, educational things that I get excited about, will be on this blog. I hope that you get inspired to reflect on your own teaching as I do here and maybe, just maybe, you will see something that will spark your fire and encourage you to do something neat, innovative and beneficial for your students because of it. That is the hope.
Happy reading!
~Mrs. Walton
No comments:
Post a Comment